I am quite behind in names right now, I am working on them when I can. Please feel free to send in a request just be patient.
Thank you for your understanding.
mandimchady@hotmail.com
~Ireland's Angels~
Ireland's Angels is part of my photography business dedicated to offering complimentary photography session for those affected by infant loss or terminal illness in the family. Please contanct me for more information. This is the heart of my photography. mandimchady@hotmail.com
Her blog is here: http://rememberingbenjamin.blogspot.com/
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a beautiful thing you are doing for mothers who have lost angels. I was hoping I could have you write my sweet Juanito's name in the stars too. It has been 7 weeks ago today since we lost him. What a rough road we have had to travel down.
2 comments:
What a beautiful thing you are doing for mothers who have lost angels. I was hoping I could have you write my sweet Juanito's name in the stars too. It has been 7 weeks ago today since we lost him. What a rough road we have had to travel down.
You are giving baby loss mom's a wonderful gift. That is very nice of you. I am so sorry about your loss.
Post a Comment