Requests

I am quite behind in names right now, I am working on them when I can. Please feel free to send in a request just be patient.
Thank you for your understanding.
mandimchady@hotmail.com

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What This Site Is About


Written in the Stars in something I started after losing my daughter at almost 15 weeks pregnant. I have nothing from her, no photos, no prints, nothing. I came across the site To Write Their Name In The Sand where they will make you an imagine with your childs name written in the sand on a beautiful beach on sunset. It made me wonder if there was something I could do and one summer nite I took a picture of the sky that I really like. Looking at the stars always makes me think of Ireland so 'writing' her name in the stars seemed like a fun thing to try. I loved it, and it was one more thing I could have to remind me of Ireland and I wanted to offer this to other greiving parents.
If you would like your child's name written in the stars I would be happy to make one for you. Email me at mandimchady @ hotmail.com

2 comments:

Holly said...

Amanda, I'm so glad that you started this. It is a wonderful way to honor Ireland.

heathermohr said...

This is a beautiful way to honor Ireland. I love this idea.

Post a Comment