Requests

I am quite behind in names right now, I am working on them when I can. Please feel free to send in a request just be patient.
Thank you for your understanding.
mandimchady@hotmail.com

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy to help

For those of us that have lost a child (or children), there is not much that helps with the pain, but its the little things people do that make us smile. Nothing will ease the pain but I am glad that I have found something that I can do for others. I have made three more names today, and it hurts that I am making these names for sweet babies that cannot be here, but it also fills my heart with joy to help in this special way.
I will share their names, and if the family wants I will share their stories when I get permission.





2 comments:

Jill said...

Thank you so much! I love my babies names in the stars. So sweet of you!! xo

Lori said...

I haven't been brave enough to ask if you would put Matthew's name in the stars...probably because doing so just brings it home as so real and I just am sickened by the reality...but...they are so beautiful, and if you had the time, I'd love to see Matthew in the stars. My husband said the night he died, on the way back from Georgetown to the hospital I delivered in, he saw a shooting star--unusual for the DC lights.

Post a Comment